Tuesday, September 28, 2010

28 Sept 2010, Hot weather...

The title sound familiar to people who write diary, blog or ownself note... But I do wonder why people always mention about the weather (-.#)? Why don't we remember some other specific stuff such as people, special things that happen around? Weather is something simple but memorable for us to rewind back incident on that day... Mayb it can be a rainy day, who you are alone and thinking on someone you like or love... Lonely is really a bad feeling (@.@)... Let me rewind back what I did this morning... I woke up early, accompany cousin go service car, then I go Senawang service my car as well (5k and break system checking), lunch, then go KFC (hahaha), dinner, clean my car, water plant and now writing blog... Haiz, so boring nowadays... Feel like can't get to my way, my motivation and target... How life should be now? Do really I can;t get back my life after that happened?
"有缘自然会相见。We can meet again if fate mean that..." If a girl told this to a guy, does it mean she like him? Maybe she is still confusing and believe in fate... If fate mean it, then she will give a chance to him... But what if they doesn't meet again? Are we should always catch on our chance? Opportunity come once in life... But we do think, haiz, we can always meet another one, world is so huge and there are a lot of stuff that we never discover, see and learn... What if you still can't get a new one and still missing on the history... Life stuck now... Sad, alone, crying can't solve the problem.. How sould get away from this? We should turn our life, find a corner, a roundabout for you to turn 9, 12, and 3, but never go for 6... Turn back to previous would just be memories, happiness, sadness, all useless now... The other junction can be meaningful.. Not necessary must be getting partner, love to survive... Family and friends le? People who love and care you the most, but you do not love and care them, you always crying for someone who doesn't care you already, Can you wake up now? You would say I just want you, I wouldn't want anyone else, I can't live without you, bla bla bla Rubbish... If you can't let off, don't take it... People do always happy, enjoy and delightful but after that, want to die la, want to suicide, wakao, how irresponsible is that...

No comments:

Post a Comment