Monday, September 27, 2010

Customize the Blog...

Today I woke up early 8am in the morning and dedicated to write on blogger to express my opinion, information (!@#$%) and feeling nowadays... But I end up the morning session on movie lead by Andy Lau, Eric Tsang and Alan Tham which was a nice movie with guns shoot and fighting... HK movie, bad guys always die at the end and good guys on happy ending... This was the information from the generation of HK to give people a happy together ending... So, nice movie and get back to write my blog...
One the first day I just write some rubbish and then write part lyric of song 'I don't wanna miss a thing'... I do really like the song so much and get back on it when KTV with friends... Miss this song so much and I just know that I haven watch the movie yet, 'Armageddon'... Look at the rating score is just average but my memory told me that it was a great movie and can make you cry? That I not sure yet, waiting now for the movie........

No comments:

Post a Comment