Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My mind is stuck...

Ahhhhh, why my mind is just blank and I can't think on anything now... Lyric, memory, history, haiz, no idea of writing at all.. I just get recover on my left ear of being deaf (80%)... I experienced before so I thought I can get recover soon but thing doesn't work as plan... But 18 dollars can solve the problem.. Donate 18 dollar to doctor then get recover over night... Doctor + medicine is a combination to recover... But I do experience before, after I get to doctor, even before I take the medicine, I do feel better dy just like going to recover soon, very soon... 心理作用, english I don't know how to said...
Well, maybe I am started to hungry now, I shall go for a hot tea and some food, delicious food that I had planned to eat since afternoon just now, haha... I will continue writing later...

No comments:

Post a Comment