Monday, September 27, 2010

!!!*Empire State Of Mind*!!!

Shit I make the Yankee hat more famous than a Yankee can...Good girls gone bad, the city fill with them...
Nice music right for what you are listening now... For so hard I then only can get this video on my blog, with the size, auto play and auto repeat (^.^)... But it may just 'kacang putih' for those PRO people... Haha, it take me more than an hour to complete it... In the end, I was delighted with my success + own research... This song performed by Jay-Z and feat by Alicia Keys, title as 'Empire State of Mind'... Sorry to tell here that I only get to know Empire State means from Discovery Channel few days ago and seem it is a building... Google it then Ya, it was a building and quite highhhhh... But don't care on that, what I like is this song... Song of New York, US... NY is an incredible city and I do hope one day I can go there to see whether I can do whatever that possible, achieve my dreams, feel brands new and do the light really can inspire me? Can't wait to take a look to feel the different from here... Cool weather, new people, new culture and new style... Haha, just feel like I am there dy... It would be one of my future dream place... Hopefully I will go there with my family and 'Close one' (^.^)... New York, I will keep you all the time in my mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment