Sunday, October 10, 2010

10.10.10

10.10.10, happen once every hundred years... The next would be on 10.10.2110... But I believe all of us won't able to see that... It would be an incredible when we pass year of thousand, the year of 2000... But all the stuff, happened once in our life, we must appreaciate it.. Things and people around us is the matter, what year, it doesn't matter... I am hopping for 11.11.11... I believe it does more matter and meaningful... 11, mean like two people, stay side by side and together... 111111, mean stay long and forever.. Haiz, unfortunately it gonna happened too soon, so wondering I hope I can marry with my love one on that time... Can postpone 10 more years? 11 is my lucky number.. I like this number and it is my birthday date too... ^.^..
I wanna promise myself, even I can't get married that time on 111111, I hope I can be with my Mrs.Right, my lover, my partner to enjoy the moment... Wanna go oversea enjoy, eat a wonderful dinner and spend an incredible night with her, to look at the sky and counting stars... Hmmm, it sound so nice to me... So, I am waiting you, 111111 and my gal...

No comments:

Post a Comment