Sunday, October 3, 2010

^.^ Dua Bui Sai ^.^

He is my best friend and we      ..... Sorry sorry, should be 'She' to show and mean as girl... (@.^) Pai Seh, my english not good, hope don't mind...
Haiz... Been friend for so long and always think she(he) as 'Heng Dai', mean like brother rather not to be 'Zi Mui', even every time she will mention to be sister but I always must stop her...
So, she is one of my best friend... Friend for so long, since form 4 and until now about 5 years dy... She is almost still the same, Attitude, Behavior, Height, Weight ( I not sure about this and it is sensitive to her so much, don't dare to say her increasing) and still stay pretty (^.^)... But do sure one thing is changing, the Age... From teenager, to lady, and maybe going to be woman soon... Time past time, we all are getting older and heavier on our responsibility... The more you growth, the more you need to care about...
She is a happy girl, always see her smiling like '38', but inside herself, as normal people or girl, still need people to care about... Just like a spiderweb, it capable to capture flies, but it is soft and easy to get destroy... Don't judge from the outside, because inside is totally different.. I not mean to her only, I mean to all the girl as well... Movie always mention, Girl thinking are deep sea which we never discover, on the other hand, girl claim what they want is most simple, love, care, and protection.. But that was the most difficult and complicated stuff (@.@)...

The title, 'Dua Bui Sai', what it mean? Haha, I don't know what incident, what situation to make her this name dy... I forgot.. But definitely not a good nickname for her... I do called her for so long and will continue call, haha... If I not mistaken, or actually it is true, she like to eat a lot... She sure miss Malaysian food so much... Chinese food, Malay food, and Indian food... Nasi lemak, haha, so nice... I tried it last week ohh, spicy jo...

So to 'pat' more.... I will add more next time la when free and think on what additional that I may miss out.. Here good luck to her on her study... Even work is heavy, but sure you gonna finish it... Add oil here to you...  Keep in touch... Take care... All the best...

No comments:

Post a Comment