Monday, October 4, 2010

My Story, my Old Friends... Include you ^.^

1989... 1996...2002....2006...2008...2010 onward....
Born...kindergarten, primary, secondary, college onward...
Port Dickson... A nice place to enjoy, rest, relax and experience...
Port as you know is a port as normal, Dickson is a person name and the person who discover the location, so Port Dickson... I hope future can change to Port KohSian oso not bad... Haha...

Kindergarten... I kindergarten, last time I not so sure but now I very sure dy, is near to PD Police station... Ok, I know my memory is not good, I still small that time ma, just know to eat... If we stand facing the police station, the school is on your left hand side.. There is a sharp corner, and on that spot, have a junction to turn in and ya, it should be around there dy.. Rewind back, I can't remember one of my friends at that time... Just remember it was small, a small playground, many mosquito, class is separate by animal (crocodile, chicken, duck) I am lion class, and every morning I was crying when my mum leave me in front of gate... One year I was study there, just know to play around... Don't know what is study that time and don't know love too, if I know then 'Geng' lo, can get many small girls, hahaha...

Primary... My primary school, S.R.J.K (C) Chung Hua Port Dickson... This I got more memory on it... Since that time I dy growth older and 'mature'... That day on one of my friend's birthday celebration, they discuss about primary school and I don't know that she was same class with me on first grade... Yellow 1.. At that time I not specifically to remember someone, because all are friends... At primary, is based on first come first serve policy, who comes register earlier, can get into best class, White... There are six categories, White as the best first class, Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, and last is Purple.. But it all depends on the number of student registered on the year... So after situated on Yellow, 3 years of it... Yellow 1, Yellow 2, Yellow 3... Talk about friends, it is long time ago dy... In my memories, I able to think few of it... For the next 3 years, I become White 4, White 5, White 6... The best class jor... I also don't know why I can, maybe at that time I do really put on effort and I sure it will be much better than now... Now I am so lazy... I need to change... At White do feel happy, like the best, walk also got wind blow beside, haha... So study, play and tuition are the main activities... Here come my first love here, I do like one girl.. Just inside deep in my heart... The feeling is incredible, heartbeat increase and feel hot... It was fun... But I never told her... UPSR is grade 6 final and most important exam, and the result, haiz, don't talk about it... In my secondary school, you will know it...

Secondary... It takes 5 years... STPD Sekolah Tinggi Port Dickson...Every year is different and you will change class according to your result... Either up or down... I explain how it works first, Form 1, class classified from 1A1 to 1A10, it can goes to A12, again it depends on the number of student... And my Form 1 is until 1A10... Here I gonna tell my class, 1A6... (@.@) Sad case? Not really... I believe I am not doing well in my exam and putting me to A6, giving me a special experience... I meet an incredible girl... She is charm, nice and I am not with her, is my best friend with her... Haiz, that feeling is bad... But when almost close to finish my first form, I told her that I like her, and guess what, she said she like me too, hahahaha, how possible is that, I don't believe it, it was a shock... She become the first girl that I confess to... We not really together, just friend... But now I can't get her, don't know where is her now, just hope can see her back in future since she is my good friend too... My second year, Form 2, I was started continue with 2A6... But soon, I was being transfer to 2A10... Haha, don't know what had happened too, maybe teacher see my potential? Not really... So my life had changed, I can't same class with her and I miss my friends there... But even that, 2A10 is still my gang of friends from primary school... I think I am the only one who went to lower class.. But it doesn't mean anything, most important is study happily... 2A10, with friend do quite happy, but I a bit get rejected because since they are gang together for one year and I was new joined... But soon, everything come back to normal... We all are good friends... Form 3, 3A9, haha, see, I am not that good one de... I drop down to A9 dy... 3A9 was fun, and 3A10 was just beside my class, bunch of friends together, so happy there... And I was close to few friends, one of her, ya her, she is my close friend, we talk, we share, we study, but soon, she had transfer to other school... I just can wish her good luck in her new journey... I believe she can and she do really doing well now and studying oversea... My future doctor, I can fully depend on her dy... Haha, can ask for cheaper... Another close friends, 'Long Piao Piao' haha... He is fun... Good friend too... Memorable... Form 4 and Form 5, both A10, do really need to work hard... Here, my friends all here with me, we play football, go lab, study, tuition, enjoy... I like the most at that time... It was so fun...

After secondary school, all the friends are separated into different college, university and most of them are studying overseas... It was really disappointing... At secondary school was the most memorable and enjoyable time... Therefore, it was fate if we all can still keep in touch to each other... Thankful to know all the friends... Friends forever here... A friend in need is a friend indeed... My college and university, APIIT/UCTI... Haiz, when I told people and my friends, no one now what is that... Too bad... People would think I am kidding... My college is small, but doing well in IT, Computing and Business course... I choose Business & Computing course... I don't know why I will choose that but I don't want my future to be an engineer, or some professional job... Maybe I am clumsy... I dono... See how future la.. Don't think much, just believe in myself, I can, I can... All is well... All the years, total 4 years the course, now at Year 4, so talk back to 3 previous years, I am just normal, no relationship, no mrs'right... But I do meet someone, just don't know how things work out now, Effort, I gonna put much effort to her... Haha... I believe I can, I can... All is well, All is well... Gambahteh... FYP, Final Year Project, I gonna win myself in this year... I wanna do well and great... Please God, friends and close one to give me power....

Hope to add more here when I can think more about it... Haha... Enjoy people...

No comments:

Post a Comment